A well written janitor resume can identify the success and future career of a person. This janitor resume must point out one’s capabilities to handle the job as well as underline his willingness and ability to work on a promoted position. Once you have identified all the key duties and responsibilities of a particular Janitor job ad you have to match your past experiences to suit these responsibilities in your janitor resume in the best way possible. Sample Duties and Responsibilities for janitor job posting:
- Maintaining All Floors: sweep, dust and mop all floor areas of the office, cafeteria, bathroom and hallway
- Maintain Cafeteria: keep tables clean. Refill napkins, salt and pepper shakers. Clean and sanitize sinks, vending machines and counter tops. Responsible for cleaning out the refrigerators
- Maintain Restrooms: responsible for cleaning and sanitizing sinks, toilets and stalls
- Janitorial Supplies: maintain and organize janitorial supplies, inventories supplies weekly to see what is needed
- Hazardous Situations: responsible the cleaning and disposal of any hazardous or blood-borne spills
Not sure if these responsibilities are the ones you can handle? Your can check out our free personality test on-line and see what can suit you better than a janitor resume. Once you identify your career path you can find a large collection of resume samples on our website, including janitor resume. These samples will be of big use for you if you want to complete your janitor resume, or other on your own. On the other hand, if you want to delegate your janitor resume writing to a professional and are willing to invest into your future we will be glad to assist you any time.
To view more of Construction/Facilities resumes click here